Register yourself for the first ATC Membership Charity Lottery!
Our club is all about giving back to our local community through charitable donations, and now we can support our membership who are doing the same thing!
- Any active ATC member can register to participate in the charity support lottery. Registration gets a member 2 chances to win $50 each. (There is NO cost to register, it's FREE to our existing members)
- If the lottery winner has a lapsed membership at the time they “win” they are not eligible to receive the funding.
- At any point in time a member can enter the lottery, however they may only “win” a total of $100 per year.
- Lottery Registration is open from January 1st to December 1st
- Lottery "winnings" may go to any 501(c)3 charity. The event/race must be a swim, bike, run, triathlon, or duathlon event.
- We prefer to pay the winnings directly to the charity, but can also send checks directly to members.
2014 Annual Allocation (total purse): $1,200
Number of Prizes to be awarded: 24; each award $50
Monthly Drawing to Identify Winners:
Each registrant will be given two lottery tickets into a container. Once a month, at an ATC board meeting or another ATC event where at least 3 board members are present, 2 tickets will be drawn from the container. A registrant has two chances to win, but will never be awarded more than $100 in the year. When registrants active fundraising period has ended they will be removed from lottery consideration.
Example: Joe B. is selected in January, and he is awarded $50; his second entry stays in the lottery, until his active fundraising period ends so that he may also pulled again at a later date.